Vrindavan Champa, Luxury Indian Incense Stick by Pure Incense
Vrindavan Champa is like a gloriously sweet jungle elixir. A true Champa - so expect sweet and floral notes in abundance when burning this incense. This is an uplifting fragrance with its bright and sweet notes, making it ideal for celebrations.
Vrindavan is an Indian town located in Uttar Pradesh with an ancient past, associated with Hindu mythology and history. Known as the City of Temples, Vrindavan has more than 5,000 temples that showcase the pastimes of Radha and Krishna in particular.
Burning Pure Incense's Vrindavan Champa will transport you to this vibrant and distinct region in India's geography, history
and religious importance.
Vrindavan Champa in Pure Incense's Classic range features:
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
- 10 grams of Incense per packet, each stick weighing just over 1 gram
- Stick count per packet will be between 8 and 10
- Sticks are approx. 200mm or 8 inches long
- Burn time per stick is between 40 & 45 minutes on average
- The box size is 220mm (L) by 60mm (W) and 10mm (D)
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients are used in Pure Incense's products
- Made in India with devotion
✓ Pure Incense's Luxury Indian Incense, are temple-grade being based on all natural ingredients
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on all UK orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org