Vrindavan Champa Absolute, Luxury Indian Incense Stick by Pure Incense - a complex floral scent
Vrindavan Champa is like a gloriously sweet jungle elixir. A true Champa - so expect sweet and floral notes in abundance when burning this incense. In the Absolute variety, this fragrance is a blend of over 17 essential oils. This complexity delivers a joyful, bright and uplifting fragrance.
Vrindavan is an Indian town located in Uttar Pradesh with an ancient past, associated with Hindu mythology and history. Known as the City of Temples, Vrindavan has more than 5,000 temples that showcase the pastimes of Radha and Krishna in particular.
Burning Pure Incense's Vrindavan Champa will transport you to this vibrant and distinct region in India's geography, history
and religious importance.
Vrindavan Champa in Pure Incense's Absolute range features:
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
- 20 grams of Incense per packet, each stick weighing just over 1 gram
- Stick count per packet will be between 16 and 20
- Sticks are approx. 200mm or 8 inches long
- Burn time per stick is between 40 & 45 minutes on average
- The box size is 220mm (L) by 60mm (W) and 10mm (D)
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients are used in Pure Incense's products
- Made in India with devotion
✓ Pure Incense's Luxury Indian Incense, are temple-grade being based on all natural ingredients
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com