Hari-Leela, Luxury Indian Incense Stick by Pure Incense - an uplifting fragrance
These Hari-Leela sticks produce a lively scent which is heady, sweet and fresh, ideal to burn as a daytime scent when things need to get done!
This scent comes from oils produced from flowers of the sacred Bakula tree (Mimusops
elengi), grown throughout India and revered in many ancient Ayurvedic scriptures. Bakula Trees are often found in temple courtyards - offering cool and shady places to relax under their dense foliage.
Scent from the small flowers
permeate large areas too, making this a familiar scent to those who have visited Indian temples.
Hari-Leela in Pure Incense's Classic range features:
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
- 10 grams of Incense per packet, each stick weighing just over 1 gram
- Stick count per packet will be between 8 and 10
- Sticks are approx. 200mm or 8 inches long
- Burn time per stick is between 40 & 45 minutes on average
- The box size is 220mm (L) by 60mm (W) and 10mm (D)
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients are used in Pure Incense's products
- Made in India with devotion
✓ Pure Incense's Luxury Indian Incense, are temple-grade being based on all natural ingredients
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org