Hari Leela Absolute, Luxury Indian Incense Stick by Pure Incense - a smooth fragrance
These Hari-Leela sticks produce a scent which is heady, sweet and fresh - made to encourage a positive atmosphere. Compared to the Classic range version of this fragrance, these sticks are more mellow and seem more robust than light.
This scent comes from oils produced from flowers of the sacred Bakula tree (Mimusops
elengi), grown throughout India and revered in many ancient Ayurvedic scriptures. Bakula Trees are often found in temple courtyards - offering cool and shady places to relax under their dense foliage.
Scent from the small flowers
permeate large areas too, making this a familiar scent to those who have visited Indian temples.
Hari Leela in Pure Incense's Absolute range features:
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
- 20 grams of Incense per packet, each stick weighing just over 1 gram
- Stick count per packet will be between 16 and 20
- Sticks are approx. 200mm or 8 inches long
- Burn time per stick is between 40 & 45 minutes on average
- The box size is 220mm (L) by 60mm (W) and 10mm (D)
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients are used in Pure Incense's products
- Made in India with devotion
✓ Pure Incense's Luxury Indian Incense, are temple-grade being based on all natural ingredients
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: [email protected]