Japanese Incense Sticks | Nippon Kodo | Kazedayori Summer (Lotus) | 360 Boxed
The aquatic fragrance of Lotus - refreshing and very floral - with background notes of Lily of the Valley. In classical Asian literature the fragrance of the Lotus is linked with elegance, beauty,perfection, purity and grace.
In most Asian religions their gods and deities very often depicted sitting on a Lotus flower. In Buddhism the lotus represents purity of the body, mind and speech. Hindus revere it and associate it with the divinities Vishnu and Lakshmi.
This is considered to be a very feminine fragrance.
This is one of three fragrances in the Kazedayori range - the other two being Winter (Narcissus) and Spring (Bulgarian Rose). Vectis Karma stocks all three of these items.
Key Words: Freshness and Wellbeing
- Box contains approx. 360 Incense sticks, Blue in colour
- Net weight of Incense is approx. 171g
- Gross weight of box is approx. 230g
- Box dimensions: approx.100mm W by 164mm L by 40mm D
- Each stick is approx.140mm or approx. 5.5 inches long
- Burn time is approx. 30 minutes each
- Cost per stick is approx. 8.4 pence
- Beautifully coloured and designed box - features Lotus flower and leaf images on box graphics
- Also available in a 20 Stick small pack*
- Made in Japan
Also available in a 20 Stick Koh-Do small pack: * Japanese Incense Sticks | Koh-Do | Lotus | 20 Stick box. Please see the Koh-Do by Nippon Kodo section of our shop for further details.
Large Box incense from Nippon Kodo offers great fragrances, beautiful looking boxes and value for money. Great care and attention has been paid to the design and production of the boxes, which are richly decorated and nicely themed to match the fragrance within. These will make a beautiful gift either for a special friend or for you!
*Koh-Do Incense– traditional high quality incense, made by Nippon Kodo, in small, affordable and attractive boxes - each linked to a Nippon Kodo large box of the same incense.