Japanese Incense Sticks | Nippon Kodo | Kazedayori Spring (Bulgarian Rose) | 360 Boxed | Low Smoke
The Japanese word Kazedayori translates as 'News from the wind' - and is used by Nippon Kodo to name a series of 4 fragrances based on the four meteorological seasons.
These Rose fragrance incense sticks offer a deep and sensual aroma, which creates a very special atmosphere.
The main ingredient in this incense is an oil, which is harvested in Bulgaria by hand. The petals from the roses produce oil known locally as 'liquid gold' - approx. 1,300 petals are needed to produce just one gram of rose oil. The Rose variety used in the production of this oil is 'Rose x
damascena', or locally as the Damask Rose and internationally as Bulgarian Rose. Bulgaria produces approx. 70% of the world's production of this very special fragrance ingredient.
The heady, floral fragrance is powerful and is noted immediately
on opening the box. This becomes more subtle and sophisticated on burning, with very low smoke production.
This is one of four fragrances in the Kazedayori range - the full range being: Spring (Bulgarian Rose), Summer (Lotus and Lily of the Valley), Autumn (Oak Moss) and Winter (Narcissus).
- Box contains approx. 360 Incense sticks, Green in
- The net weight of Incense is approx. 170g
- The gross weight of
box is approx. 229g
- Box dimensions: approx. 100mm W by 162mm L by 40mm D
- Each stick is approx. 140mm or approx. 5.5 inches long
- Burn time is approx. 30 minutes each
- Very low smoke
- Cost per stick is approx. 8 pence - great value for high-quality Japanese Incense
- Also available in a smaller 20 Stick box - see below
coloured and designed box - features Rose images on box graphics
- Also available in a smaller 20 Stick box - see below *
- Made in Japan
Also available in a 20 Stick Koh-Do small pack: * Japanese Incense Sticks | Koh-Do | Rose (Bulgarian Rose) | 20 Stick Box | Low Smoke - also stocked by Vectis Karma - see Koh-Do section of the shop for more details.
Large Box incense from Nippon Kodo offers great fragrances, beautiful looking boxes and value for money. Great care and attention
has been paid to the design and production of the boxes, which are richly decorated and nicely themed to match the fragrance within. These will make a beautiful gift either for a special friend or for you!
* Koh-Do incense offers an ideal introduction into the world of Japanese Incense, and an ideal choice for those wanting to try new fragrances before purchasing a large box. Using Nippon Kodo incense, each Koh-Do box is ‘linked’ to a large box – varying in quantity from 220 to 480 depending on the fragrance. See the Koh-Do section of the shop for more details.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org