Japanese Incense Sticks | Nippon Kodo | Kazedayori Winter (Narcissus) | 360 Boxed | Low Smoke
The Japanese word Kazedayori translates as 'News from the wind' - and is used by Nippon Kodo to name a series of 4 fragrances based on the four meteorological seasons.
The top notes of this incense are the floral aroma of the Narcissus, with backgrounds notes of both Musk and Moss. The base Sandalwood makes this an overall soothing and gentle experience.
have dedicated this fragrance to Genji, the shining prince who is the main character of 'The Tale of Genji' a classic and masterpiece of Japanese Literature, written in the 11th Century CE. Known as the world's first real novel, this book remains in print to this day.
The light and
sophisticated floral fragrance is one of Nippon Kodo's Traditional fragrances and has been in production for many centuries. This is low/no smoke incense.
This is one of four fragrances in the Kazedayori range - the full range being: Spring (Bulgarian Rose), Summer (Lotus and Lily of the Valley), Autumn (Oak Moss) and Winter (Narcissus).
- Box contains approx. 360 Incense sticks, Purple in
- The net weight of Incense is approx. 170g
- The gross weight of the
box is approx. 229g
- Box dimensions: approx. 100mm W by 162mm L by 40mm D
- Each stick is approx. 140mm or approx. 5.5 inches long
- Burn time is approx. 30 minutes each
- Low smoke Incense
- Cost per stick is approx. 8 pence - great value for high-quality Japanese Incense
coloured and designed box - features snow-covered plant/flower images on box graphics
- Also available in a smaller 20 Stick pack * see below
- Made in Japan
Also available in a 20 Stick Koh-Do small pack: * Japanese Incense Sticks | Koh-Do | Genji (Narcissus) | 20 Stick Box | Low Smoke - also stocked by Vectis Karma - see Koh-Do section of the shop for more details.
Large Box incense from Nippon Kodo offers great fragrances, beautiful looking boxes and value for money.Great care and attention
has been paid to the design and production of the boxes, which are richly decorated and nicely themed to match the fragrance within. These will make a beautiful gift either for a special friend or for you!
* Koh-Do incense offers an ideal introduction into the world of Japanese Incense, and an ideal choice for those wanting to try new fragrances before purchasing a large box. Using Nippon Kodo incense, each Koh-Do box is ‘linked’ to a large box – varying in quantity from 220 to 480 depending on the fragrance. See the Koh-Do section of the shop for more details.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: [email protected]