Japanese Incense | Koh-Do | Lotus | 20 Stick box
The aquatic fragrance of Lotus -refreshing and very floral - with background notes of Lily of the Valley. In classical Asian literature, the fragrance of the Lotus is linked with elegance, beauty, perfection, purity
In most Asian religions their gods and deities very often depicted sitting on a Lotus flower. In
Buddhism the lotus represents the purity of the body, mind
and speech. Hindus revere it and associate it with the divinities Vishnu and Lakshmi.
This is considered to be a very feminine fragrance.
KeyWords: Freshness and Wellbeing
- Approx. 20 Incense sticks per box, green in
- Each is approx. 142mm long – just over 5.5 inches
- Burn time is approx. 30 minutes per stick
Box features Traditional Japanese Art
- Box dimensions are approx. 170mm (L), 42mm (W) and 12mm (D)
- Also available in a large box format – see below
- Incense made by Nippon Kodo in Japan
This fragrance (Bulgarian Rose) is also available in a large box of 360 sticks – Japanese Incense Sticks | Nippon Kodo | Kazedayori Summer (Lotus) | 360 Sticks - stocked by Vectis Karma. See Nippon Kodo ‘Large Box’ section of the shop for more details.
* Koh-Do incense offers an ideal introduction into the world of Japanese Incense, and an ideal choice for those wanting to try new fragrances before purchasing a large box. Using Nippon Kodo incense, each Koh-Do box is ‘linked’ to a large box – varying in quantity from 220 to 480 depending on fragrance. See the Nippon Kodo ‘Large Box’ section of our shop for more details.
Much care has been placed in the design of the Koh-Do boxes – all based on Japanese masterpieces. This echoes the importance the Japanese place on incense burning or ‘listening to incense’. Koh-Do is considered to be one of the ‘Geido’ or Fine Arts in Japanese culture, along with ‘Ikebana’ (flower arranging), ‘Shodo’ (Japanese calligraphy), ‘Sado’(Japanese Tea ceremony), ‘Yakimono’ (Japanese pottery) and ‘Noh’ (traditional Japanese theatre).
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: [email protected]