Patchouli Absolute, Luxury Indian Incense Stick by Pure Incense - powdery & green
Patchouli Absolute sticks produce a fragrance that is full of joy and takes your mind off negative thoughts and worries. Expect notes that are light, powdery and green.
Patchouli is a species of herb from the mint family known scientifically as Pogostemon cablin, a native of tropical Asia. A strong fragrance that is more woody than herbal.
It has been valued since ancient times with the Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamen being laid to rest with approx. 40
litres of Patchouli oil – as discovered upon his tomb opening by Howard Carter in November 1922.
Patchouli in Pure Incense's Absolute range features:
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
- 20 grams of Incense per packet, each stick weighing just over 1 gram
- Stick count per packet will be between 16 and 20
- Sticks are approx. 200mm or 8 inches long
- Burn time per stick is between 40 & 45 minutes on average
- The box size is 220mm (L) by 60mm (W) and 10mm (D)
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients are used in Pure Incense's products
- Made in India with devotion
✓ Pure Incense's Luxury Indian Incense, are temple-grade being based on all natural ingredients
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com