Patchouli fragranced Japanese Incense Sticks in a gift set with stick holder
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
This item is a special edition box including both a box of Palo Santo Overtones * sticks and a Black glazed ceramic holder. As a gift set it makes a nice gift for existing Incense lovers - or those new to Incense, especially with the included holder. We also stock a similar Gift Set with Palo Santo
fragranced sticks & a White holder.
features the ambrosial scent of Patchouli flowers, which have long been cherished as an ingredient in Incense. Distilled into an essential oil, Patchouli is also used in medicines and as a very common and popular ingredient in perfumes.
Instantly recognisable, it nevertheless remains a mysterious and sensual fragrance, offering up complex notes and tones.
- 35 Japanese Incense Sticks
- The net weight of the Incense is approx. 18g
- Each stick 210mm long (8.25 inches)
- 50-minute burn time each
- One black, glazed ceramic holder approx. 21.5cm (8.25 inches) long
- Double-walled, paper gift box with window
- Overall size of box is 27cm x 10cm x 3cm
- No synthetic oils or fragrances - all-natural ingredients
- No animal ingredients or testing
- Made in Japan
* Overtones Japanese Incense Sticks are the newest range from Shoyeido (2016), to which they added the Palo Santo and Patchouli fragrances in 2019. The Overtones range was developed in Kyoto, Japan after researching and adopting customer feedback over a number of years. This is a range of blended ingredient sticks, each with a particular top-note. These are Cinnamon
, Tea Leaves
, Palo Santo
. These top-note fragrances are supported by blends of plant extracts and spices.
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: [email protected]