Parijata fragranced, Connoisseur Luxury Indian Incense Stick by Pure Incense
Parijata is also known as Night-Flowering Jasmine as the small flowers resemble Jasmine, bloom around dusk and close around dawn. The Parijata tree (Nycatanthes Arbortristis) is known as the Sad Tree as the flowers drop each day after opening.
Don't assume this is just another Jasmine though - Parijata is more subtle, gentle and broader
in tones. This scent is complex - you should notice resinous woody base notes, distinct fruity/floral mid-tones with an unusual spice top note.
Parijata has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for millennia and is another flower sacred to Hindu's, with many associations with Lord Krishna. Legend tells that he brought this tree to earth from heaven at the request of Satyabhama, one of his wives.
As an item within the Connoisseur range the essential oil used is AAA-grade (the best available) and base materials are reduced to a minimum. This combination results in you being able to enjoy Luxury Indian Incense at a Premium level of refinement and aromatic experience.
Parijata in Pure Incense's Connoisseur range features:
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
- 10 grams of Incense per packet, each stick weighing just over 1 gram
- Stick count per packet will be between 8 and 10
- Sticks are approx. 200mm or 8 inches long
- Burn time per stick is between 40 & 45 minutes on average
- The box size is 220mm (L) by 60mm (W) and 10mm (D)
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients are used in Pure Incense's products
- AAA-grade Essential Oil
- Made in India with devotion
✓ Pure Incense's Luxury Indian Incense, are temple-grade being based on all natural ingredients
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: [email protected]