Hana no Hana – a fine Perfumed Incense from Japan.
This item is the 40 longer stick Violet fragrance version in the Hana no Hana family.
In 1911, one of Nippon Kodo's gifted Incense masters called Yujir Kito created a new range by fusing together Japanese Incense making techniques with Western perfumery knowledge. The result was Hana no Hana and has been in production ever since. Now celebrating over 100 years in production, the packaging has been updated and the range refreshed, giving more stick options.
- The sweet and rich fragrance of Violets - a delicate and innocent scent in the floral-woody category. Violet top notes make this moist and powdery, built on the woody/musk base from high-quality Indian Sandalwood. These sticks are violet in
- These sticks are twice the length of the Hana no Hana 30/Excellent packs - delivering a burn time of approx. 20 minutes each
- This pack is ideal for people who have discovered the Hana no Hana Violet fragrance in the shorter 30 stick packs and now want longer sticks and a better value price point per stick.
In this item you'll find:
- 40 Japanese Incense sticks, All Violet fragrance
- Burn time is approx. 20 minutes per stick
- Clean burning – no bamboo core
- Each stick is approx. 137mm long (just under 5.5 inches)
- Box size is 157mm (L), 47mm (W) and 23mm (D)
- An explanatory leaflet is enclosed, in Engish and Japanese
- Made in Japan
See all items in the Hana no Hana range by following these links:
Hana no Hana 30 Stick 3 fragrance box, Hana no Hana Excellent 30 Stick 3 fragrance box, Hana no Hana Rose 40 longer sticks, Hana no Hana Lily 40 longer sticks and Hana no Hana Violet 40 longer sticks
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: [email protected]