Seiun fragrances from Nippon Kodo are calming and fresh scents. Look closely at the packaging - which features a stylistic Blue Cloud (a symbol of a bright future) over Mt. Fuji (the highest mountain in Japan). Seiun incense has a higher concentration of charcoal than other incense. Thus, it burns at a hotter temperature and produces less smoke.
This incense delivers a mild and refined floral aroma.
- 50 sticks, taped in a paper roll
- Purple and Blue artwork featuring Blue Cloud and Mt. Fuji
- Each stick is approx. 140mm long – approx. 5.5 inches
- Net weight of incense per roll is approx. 20g
- Burn time is approx. 20 minutes per stick
- Purple Sticks
- One of five products in similar packaging *
- Made in Japan
* All 5 available from Vectis Karma as follows:
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com