Eiju Cinnamon & Amber Incense - a complex warm and spicy blended fragrance
With top notes of Cinnamon this incense has a rich and warm aroma – backed up with Star Anise and Camphor. As a complex blend of aromatic ingredients, there is much to savour when burning or ‘listening’ to these fine sticks.
Key Words: Inspiration and Creativity
- Box contains approx. 260 Incense sticks, Brown in colour
- Net weight of Incense is approx. 115g
- Gross weight of box is approx. 159g
- Box dimensions: approx. 82mm W by 154mm L by 35mm D
- Each stick is approx. 140mm or approx. 5.5 inches long
- Burn time is approx. 30 minutes each
- Cost per stick is approx. 7.7 pence
- Beautifully coloured and designed box - in light Pink/Orange with flowers and leaves
- Also available in a 20 Stick small pack - see below
- Made in Japan
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✓ Koh-Do from Nippon Kodo and their large box equivalents – all high quality Japanese Incense, made with 100% natural ingredients
Large Box incense from Nippon Kodo
offers great fragrances, beautiful looking boxes and value for money. Great care and attention has been paid to the design and production of the boxes, which are richly decorated and nicely themed to match the fragrance within. These will make a beautiful gift either for a special friend or for you!
*Koh-Do Incense– traditional high quality incense, made by Nippon Kodo, in small, affordable and attractive boxes - each linked to a Nippon Kodo large box of the same incense. Try a 20 stick box before committing to a larger box. These have a higher price, but a lower cost per stick.
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org