Japanese Incense Sticks | Nippon Kodo | Taiyo Sakura (Cherry Blossom) | 430 Stick box
Sakura Incense is based upon the blossom of Cherry Trees - very popular aroma in Japan where the spring begins with the blossoming of the cherry trees. It symbolises regeneration and it is ideal for welcoming visitors.
Key words: Reception and Sharing
- Box contains approx. 430 Incense sticks, Brown in colour
- Net weight of Incense is approx. 226g
- Gross weight of box is approx. 292g
- Box dimensions: approx. 99mmW by 162mm L by 40mm D
- Each stick is approx. 140mm or approx. 5.5 inches long
- Burn time is approx. 30minutes each
- Cost per stick is approx. 5.8 pence
- Beautifully coloured and designed box - Pink, Red and Silver with small flower images
- Also available in a 20 Stick small pack - see below
- Made in Japan
This fragrance (Sakura - Cherry Blossom) is also available in a small box of 20 sticks - Japanese Incense Sticks | Koh-Do | Sakura (Cherry Blossom) | 20 stick box - also stocked by Vectis Karma. See the Koh-Do* section of the shop for more details.
Large Box incense from Nippon Kodo offers great fragrances, beautiful looking boxes and value for money. Great care and attention has been paid to the design and production of the boxes, which are richly decorated and nicely themed to match the fragrance within. These will make a beautiful gift either for a special friend or for you!
*Koh-Do Incense– traditional high quality incense, made by Nippon Kodo, in small, affordable and attractive boxes - each linked to a Nippon Kodo large box of the same incense.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com