Japanese Incense | Koh-Do | Sakura – Cherry Blossom | 20 stick box
Koh-Do* Incense – traditional high-quality incense, made by Nippon Kodo, in small, affordable and attractive boxes.
Sakura Incense is based upon the blossom of Cherry Trees - very popular aroma in Japan where the spring begins with the blossoming of the cherry trees. It
symbolises regeneration and it is ideal for welcoming visitors.
Keywords: Reception and Sharing
- Approx. 20 Incense sticks per box, brown in
- Each is approx. 142mm long – just over 5.5 inches
- Burn time is approx. 30 minutes per stick
- Box features Traditional Japanese Art
- Also available in a large box format – see below
- Incense made by Nippon Kodo in Japan
This fragrance (Sakura – Cherry Blossom) is also available in a large box of 430 sticks Japanese Incense Sticks | Nippon Kodo | Taiyo Sakura | 430 Sticks - also stocked by Vectis Karma. See Nippon Kodo ‘Large Box’ section of the shop for more details.
* Koh-Do incense offers an ideal introduction into the world of Japanese Incense, and an ideal choice for those wanting to try new fragrances before purchasing a large box. Using Nippon Kodo incense, each Koh-Do box is ‘linked’ to a large box – varying in quantity from 220 to 480 depending on fragrance. See the Nippon Kodo ‘Large Box’ section of the shop for more details.
Much care has been placed in the design of the Koh-Do boxes – all based on Japanese masterpieces. This echoes the importance the Japanese place on incense burning or ‘listening to incense’. Koh-Do is considered to be one of the ‘Geido’ or Fine Arts in Japanese culture, along with ‘Ikebana’ (flower arranging), ‘Shodo’ (Japanese calligraphy), ‘Sado’ (Japanese Tea ceremony), ‘Yakimono’ (Japanese pottery) and ‘Noh’ (traditional Japanese theatre).
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org