Japanese Incense Sticks | Nippon Kodo | Seiun Rosewood | Box of 480 Sticks
The cordial woody aroma of the South America Rosewood tree, that is light and clean; unusual in a woody fragrance.
This warm woody fragrance is one of Nippon Kodo's Traditional fragrances and has been in production for many centuries.
Also available in a 20 Stick Koh-Do small pack: * Japanese Incense Sticks | Koh-Do | Palo de Rosa (Rosewood) | 20 Stick Box. Please see the Koh-Do by Nippon Kodo section of our shop for further details.
- Box contains approx. 480 Incense sticks, very dark in colour
- Net weight of Incense is approx. 225g
- Gross weight of box is approx. 281g
- Box dimensions: approx. 90mm W by 153mm L by 43mm D
- Each stick is approx. 140mm or approx. 5.5 inches long
- Burn time is approx. 30 minutes each
- Cost per stick is approx. 5.4p
- Beautifully coloured and designed box - features a Mount Fuji graphic
- Also available in a smaller 20 Stick box *
- Made in Japan
Large Box incense from Nippon Kodo offers great fragrances, beautiful looking boxes and value for money. Great care and attention has been paid to the design and production of the boxes, which are richly decorated and nicely themed to match the fragrance within. These will make a beautiful gift either for a special friend or for you!
*Koh-Do Incense– traditional high quality incense, made by Nippon Kodo, in small, affordable and attractive boxes - each linked to a Nippon Kodo large box of the same incense.