Palo Santo & Oud Absolute, Luxury Indian Incense Stick by Pure Incense - a woody/green fragrance
Palo Santo is derived from the Bursera Graveolens tree, which is native to many parts of South America from Mexico to Argentina. Incense ingredient fans will note that this tree belongs to the same family (Bursera) as Frankincense and Myrrh. In the perfumery industry, pure Palo Santo oil is called Bois De Gaiac and is famed for its highly intoxicating, almost camphoric notes, which are distinct and unique.
In these sticks, the Palo Santo is presented on top of a dark Oud note. The result is a blend of dark Oud top notes, supported by high woody notes from the Palo Santo with hints of green herbs.
The Palo Santo oils for these sticks were specially shipped from S. America to India. The master perfumery/incense blender has used these with top quality Ouds you expect from Pure Incense. This is a special blend - you will not find better elsewhere.
Palo Santo & Oud in Pure Incense's Absolute range features:
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
- 20 grams of Incense per packet, each stick weighing just over 1 gram
- Stick count per packet will be between 16 and 18
- Sticks are approx. 200mm or 8 inches long
- Burn time per stick is up to 55 minutes
- The box size is 220mm (L) by 60mm (W) and 10mm (D)
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients are used in Pure Incense's products
- Made in India with devotion
✓ Pure Incense's Luxury Indian Incense, are temple-grade being based on all natural ingredients
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org