Woodstock Chimes | Encore Chimes of Pluto | Bronze
This wind chime is designed and handcrafted for superior musical performance. It is hand-tuned to a universal, pentatonic (five-note) scale and acts in concert with the wind to create random patterns of wonderful sound. Harmonises beautifully with all the other Encore Collection windchimes. Also available in Silver and Verdigris (Green).
The Chimes of Pluto chime is named after the outermost planet in our solar system. Discovered in 1930, and reclassified as a "dwarf planet" in 2006, Pluto is composed primarily of rock and ice.
This chime is designed and built for outdoors use.
- Overall length approx. 675mm or 27 inches
- Wooden parts made from weather resistant Hardwood
- Six Bronze finish Tubes (aluminium so will not rust)
- Longest of the 6 tubes is approx. 330mm or just over 13 inches
- Strung on heavy duty nylon strings, coated to withstand the elements
- Gross weight (with box) approx. 790g
- Made in China, designed in the USA
Woodstock chimes are known around the world for their innovative design, superior quality, and beautiful sound.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com