Woodstock Chimes | Encore Chimes of Mercury | Verdigris (green)
This (Mercury) range of chimes is named after both the ancient Roman messenger god and the innermost planet of our solar system. Also available in Silver and Bronze.
This wind chime is designed and handcrafted for superior musical performance. It is hand-tuned to a universal, pentatonic (five-note) scale and acts in concert with the wind to create random patterns of wonderful sound. Harmonises beautifully with all the other Encore Collection windchimes.
This chime is designed and built for outdoors use.
- Overall length approx. 360mm or just over 14 inches
- Wooden parts made from weather resistant Hardwood
- Five Verdigris (green) finish Tubes (anodised aluminium so will not rust)
- Longest of the 5 tubes is approx. 140mm or approx. 5.5 inches
- Strung on heavy duty nylon strings, coated to withstand the elements
- Gross weight (with box) approx. 170g
- Made in China, designed in the USA
Woodstock chimes are known around the world for their innovative design, superior quality and beautiful sound.