Woodstock Chimes | Encore Chimes of Mars | Verdigris (green)
The Chimes of Mars is named for the mysterious "red planet". Also available in Bronze and Silver.
Named after the Roman god of war, Mars is the 4th planet from the sun. It's nickname comes from the iron oxide that is so prevalent on its surface, which gives it a reddish appearance.
This wind chime is designed and handcrafted for superior musical performance. It is hand-tuned to a universal, pentatonic (five-note) scale and acts in concert with the wind to create random patterns of wonderful sound. Harmonises beautifully with all the other Encore Collection windchimes.
- Total length approx. 425mm or 17 inches
- Ash wood, 5 Verdigris (green) coloured, aluminium tubes
- Strung on heavy duty nylon strings
- Gross weight (with box) 254g
- Made in China, designed in the USA
Woodstock chimes are known around the world for their innovative design, superior quality, and beautiful sound.