Woodstock Chimes | Encore Chimes of Earth | Verdigris (green)
This wind chime is designed and handcrafted for superior musical performance. It is hand-tuned to a universal, pentatonic (five-note) scale and acts in concert with the wind to create random patterns of wonderful sound. Harmonises beautifully with all the other Encore Collection windchimes. Also available in Sliver and Bronze.
This (large) chime is named after our home planet, the third planet from the sun. Earth is the only planet whose name does not come from Greek or Roman mythology. The colouring is a green called Verdigris - commonly seen as the natural patina on copper which is weathered.
This chime is designed and built for outdoors use.
- Overall length approx. 925mm or 37 inches
- Wooden parts made from weather resistant Hardwood
- Six green (Verdigris) finish Tubes (aluminium so will not rust)
- Longest of the 6 tubes is approx. 510mm or just over 20 inches
- Strung on heavy duty nylon strings, coated to withstand the elements
- Gross weight (with box) approx. 1,220g
- Made in China, designed in the USA
Woodstock chimes are known around the world for their innovative design, superior quality, and beautiful sound.