MONREALE - Sweet & Spiced Vanilla. Woody, creamy and distinctly Eastern.
This fragrance from Ume features Styrax Benzoin with its sweet, rich vanilla-like tones. Deep resinous Amber adds depth to this overall woody fragrance. The Styrax Benzoin tree is also known as the Gum Benjamin Tree - with its fragrant ingredients used commonly in aromatic products, especially in the Middle East. So, if your familiar with scents from this region, you'll immediately
Ume named this incense Monreale after a 12th-century BCE Sicilian Cathedral/basilica located in this Sicilian town. This place of worship is particularly noted for its mix of Eastern Rite and Roman Catholic arrangement and traditions. It is a sign of skill and experience of the incense maker, who blended Ume's Monreale, that immediately on
lighting you'll be transported on an aromatic journey,
recognising the provenance of this famous religious site and the influence of Eastern scents.
- Box of 90 Quality Incense Sticks
- Burn time per stick is approx. 18 minutes
- Each box has a total burn time of approx. 27 hours
- Each stick is approx. 100mm long (just under 4 inches)
- Net weight of incense is approx. 20 grams
- Gross weight with box is approx. 32 grams
- Box size is 164mm (L), 33mm (W) by 23mm (D)
- Embossed and varnished sleeve with gold Ume signature & logo
- Pure plant ingredients which are sourced worldwide
- There are 7 varieties/fragrances in Ume's Incense range*
- Ume is a London based, Quality Incense company
* Vectis Karma stock all 7 varieties in Ume's Incense range: Mogao, Ajanta, Paomashan, Labrang, Ta'er, Point Lobos and Monreale.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
Features of all Ume Quality Incense sticks are that they are traditional, high-grade incense sticks made using 100% aromatic plant ingredients - herbs, spices, barks, seeds & saps - bound with water with no fillers. These incense sticks are free from a bamboo core, charcoal or essential oils. In addition, there are no synthetic perfumes or such ingredients.
Karen @ Vectis Karma says: "Given that Ume Incense Sticks have no bamboo core we
categorise them as a Japanese Style Incense. The fragrances from this range will take you on 'aromatic journeys' across counties/regions such as China, Tibet, Nepal and the Middle East. The quality of production, packaging
and presentation is very high - and the fragrances have both strength and delicacy - these are complex blends. Much knowledge and understanding - both ancient and contemporary - has been invested in producing this range of incense."
"Ume sticks rapidly became a family
favourite and we recommend them highly to our customers. Lastly, noting the quality of ingredients, their 100% natural provenance and complexity of the blends: at these prices, they represent very good value for money."
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com