Uluru - all you'd expect from calming Sandalwood
Australian Sandalwood (a sub-species of this renown aromatic tree) is the singular aromatic material in these sticks which will bring calm into your surroundings. Keywords for this fragrance are calm, meditative and sacred. An ideal partner for your meditation practice.
Ume's high-quality Natural Incense sticks all feature traditional manufacture using 100% aromatic plant ingredients - herbs, spices, barks, seeds & saps - bound with water. These incense sticks are free from a bamboo core, charcoal or essential oils.
Whilst these sticks are Japanese in style and format (solid aromatic material with no bamboo core), their scents will take you on aromatic journeys across counties/regions such as China, Tibet, Nepal and the Middle East. Hence, we feature them in both our Japanese and Tibetan Incense Stick shop categories.
- Box of 35 Quality Incense Sticks
- Presented in a stiff card box with an embossed Ume logo
- Each stick is approx. 150mm long (just under 6 inches)
- Each stick has a burn time of up to 50 minutes
- The net weight of incense is approx. 13 grams
- Box size is 157mm (L), 40mm (W) by 20mm (D)
- 100% aromatic plant ingredients, vegan and ethically sourced
- Vectis Karma stock the full range of Ume's Natural Incense *
- Ume is a London based, Quality Incense company
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal * Vectis Karma stock: Point Lobos, Monreale, Ajanta, Labrang, Mogao, Dawn, Nomadic, Abydos and Uluru
Karen @ Vectis Karma says: " The fragrances from this range will take you on 'aromatic journeys' across counties/regions such as China, Tibet, Nepal and the Middle East. The quality of production, packaging
and presentation is very high - and the fragrances have both strength and delicacy - these are complex blends. Much knowledge and understanding - both ancient and contemporary - has been invested in producing this range of incense."
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on all UK orders
✔ Need help? email: [email protected]