Tibetan Incense | Les Encens du Monde | Gift Set | 48 Sticks & Burner
A collection of 4 Tibetan Incense varieties along with a black stone Tibetan Incense Burner, presented in a gift box.
Respecting ancient texts and traditional recipes, these incenses are manufactured in Nepal in the clinic of
Dr Dolkar, a woman doctor, 13th generation descendant of famous Tibetan doctors of the Lhasa school. This incense is a means of financing her mission: to give consultations to the population for a very modest fee.
This box contains 12 sticks each of the following 4 varieties of Tibetan Incense:
- Buddha Meditation - for meditational and ritual purposes. This incense with a fresh and leathery aroma contains ingredients from Nagajurna including Spikenard, Sandalwood
and Nutmeg which creates an atmosphere of peace and harmony,
favourable for Meditation.
- Himalaya Relaxing - creating harmonious and calm atmospheres. Made according to a recipe dating back to the sixth century CE, this incense is composed of nearly 30 plants. The recipe, with its hints of Aniseed, Copper
and Cypress, was conceived to relax the spirit and dissipate any nervous tension.
- Lotus Tranquility - medicinal herb for relaxation, calming, soothing. A traditional recipe using sacred plants and roots from the Himalayas, a symbol of good omen. Contains fragrant Inula and Indian Myrrh - to Calm the mind and body.
- Mandala Harmony -
harmonising tensions, balancing energies and purifying the air. This incense, with its fresh and menthol accented aroma, contains a number of medicinal plants including Sandalwood, Spikenard
and Nutmeg. Recommended in Tibet for
stabilising energies, it is an efficient regulator of imbalances resulting from insomnia; also used to counter emotional troubles.
Product details for the Tibetan Incense Sticks:
- 12 Sticks per pack, tied with cotton
- Net Weight approx. 13 grams
- Approx. 140mm Long each
- Approx. 45 min burn time each
- 100% natural ingredients
Along with a:
- Tibetan Incense Burner for sticks & cones in Black Natural Stone. "Live in peace with nature" - this is the message engraved on this holder/burner, specifically made for Tibetan Incense. An innovative and inspiring design, engraved on natural, black stone. Also for use with incense cones.
Product details for the Tibetan Incense Burner:
- 14cm Long, 9cm Wide, 2.5cm High
- Weighs approx. 310g
- Natural Black Stone
- Made in Agra, India near the Taj Mahal and the sacred river
Overall dimensions of the Gift Box are as follows:
- Gross weight approx. 470 grams
- 260mm wide – 10.25 inches
- 200mm tall – just under 8 inches
- 30mm deep – just over 1 inch
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on all UK orders
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com