Fine Cherry Blossom fragranced Japanese Incense - the pure fragrance of Happiness
means 'Happiness' in Japanese and this fragrance was inspired by and developed to celebrate the famous Japanese writer and Kimono designer, Chiyo Uno. She lived between 1897 and 1996, and her influence on modern Japanese society extended beyond her works (written and design) to hairstyles and general free-spiritedness.
Her favourite time of year was Springtime when the ubiquitous cherry trees of Japan blossomed again. Hence this Incense is Cherry Blossom fragranced - offering up both a celebration of all things Happy and of Chiyo Uno.
The packaging is a fabric-covered Paulownia wood box and includes a ceramic Incense Stick holder. With its small side clasp, the box appears as a small fabric-bound book. In addition to appearances, the fabric serves the additional purpose of moisture protection, helping to keep the sticks in prime condition.
- A total of 36 Incense Sticks and a porcelain Incense Stick holder
- The fine and delicate fragrance of Cherry Blossoms (Sakura) in Spring
- Each incense stick is approx. 56mm long
- Each has a burn time of approx. 13 minutes
- Ships in a nice Paulownia wood box which is additionally 'bound' like a book
- Excellent quality (fragrance, ingredients and the packaging)
- Made in Japan
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: [email protected]