Parijata fragranced, Luxury Indian Incense Stick by Pure Incense in a 50-gram box
Parijata is also known as Night-Flowering Jasmine as the small flowers resemble Jasmine, bloom around dusk and close around dawn. The Parijata tree (Nycatanthes Arbortristis) is known as the Sad Tree as the flowers drop each day after opening.
Don't assume this is just another Jasmine though - Parijata is more subtle, gentle and broader in its tones. This scent is complex - you should notice resinous woody base notes, distinct fruity/floral mid-tones with an unusual spice top note. So this is a woody/floral, again quite different from floral Jasmines.
Parijata has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for millennia and is another flower sacred to Hindu's, with many associations with Lord Krishna. Legend tells that he brought this tree to earth from heaven at the request of Satyabhama, one of his wives.
With a pice of £11.95 for 50-grams and a stick count of between 40 and 50, this bundle represents great value for money for high-quality Luxury Indian Incense Sticks.
Parijata in Pure Incense's Absolute range features:
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
- 50 grams of Incense per box, each stick weighing just over 1 gram
- Stick count per box will be between 40 and 50
- Sticks are approx. 200mm or 8 inches long
- Burn time per stick is between 40 & 45 minutes on average
- The box size is 220mm (L) by 40mm (W) and 20mm (D)
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients are used in Pure Incense's products
- Made in India with devotion
✓ Pure Incense's Luxury Indian Incense, are temple-grade being based on all natural ingredients
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org