Nag Champa Luxury Indian Incense Stick by Pure Incense in a 50-gram box
Nag Champa is a classical Indian fragrance and is based on a combination of Magnolia and Sandalwoods, with added floral essential oils.
Champas are associated with the aroma of Laxmi, the Hindi goddess of wealth, fortune and prosperity, and if you've ever traveled to India, Nepal or Tibet, you'll be familiar with this scent. In Ayerdevic medicine, Nag Champa is used for relieving pain from headaches, rheumatism, gout, allergies, gastric and urinary problems. It keeps eyes cool and it refreshes and activates the brain.
If you've tried a Nag Champa fragrance from the ubiquitous and very poor commercial sticks available elsewhere - then trying this, you'll be in for a revelation! Nag Champa from Pure Incense is fresh and lively like a Champa should be. Like all Pure Incense Indian Incense sticks, these are handmade in small batches.
With a price of £11.95 for 50-grams and a stick count of between 40 and 50, this bundle represents great value for money for high-quality Luxury Indian Incense Sticks.
Nag Champa in Pure Incense's Absolute range features:
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
- 50 grams of Incense per box, each stick weighing just over 1 gram
- Stick count per box will be between 40 and 50
- Sticks are approx. 200mm or 8 inches long
- Burn time per stick is between 40 & 45 minutes on average
- The box size is 220mm (L) by 40mm (W) and 20mm (D)
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients are used in Pure Incense's products
- Made in India with devotion
✓ Pure Incense's Luxury Indian Incense, are temple-grade being based on all natural ingredients
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org