Meditation Japanese Incense Sticks | Finest Quality | Les Encens du Monde | Guiding Light
This is one of the finest quality, long, temple grade products from Les Encens du Monde. They are designed for those who meditate and/or pray, perform martial arts or who appreciate fine traditional Oriental fragrances. Within the Meditation range you'll find quality incenses with woody notes for harmony and focus, gentle cores to give you a feeling of serenity, plus floral notes for purity and elevation. This range is one of traditional incense - some recipes having not changed for centuries.
Guiding Light - A symphony of aromas, essential oils and precious woods, including agarwood. This is an incense with a strong personality with dominant tones of spice and wood.
A sophisticated blend including Agarwood, Sandalwood, Clove, Spikenard and Star Anise.
- Roll of +/- 55 'long' sticks
- Roll Weight approx. 42g
- Each stick approx. 245mm long - just over 9.5 inches
- Burn time approx. 60 minutes each (1 hour)
- Ships in a card box covered in fine Japanese paper
- Finest quality incense
- Made in Japan by a traditional incense manufacturer
- CITES certificated #T-SU-09-101111(W) *
Vectis Karma stock the following in the 'Meditation' range (all finest quality incense): Celestial Nave, Imperial Family, Guiding Light and Mountain of Bliss - please see below.
Karen @ Vectis Karma says "The Meditation range is at the high end of our incense prices; but from the moment you see their boxes and bundle packaging you'll see their superior quality. Then, when you burn them, you'll really appreciate their superior aromatic qualities."
* Agarwood is an increasingly rare and diminishing resource - hence the interest and control on its use by CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora). You can rest assured that this certification number demonstrates that the Agarwood in this product comes from an official, managed and protected source.