The literal translation of 'Mainichikoh' from Japanese into English is 'Incense for everyday use'. This sweet and woody aroma of Sandalwood is highly reminiscent of Japan and very popular there - this being one of their best selling brands. A floral/woody incense, this has a purifying aroma, reminiscent of fresh forest scents.
This is the 'short' stick version of this product - see below for other variants available from Vectis Karma*.
- +/- 50 Sticks in a paper roll
- Each stick approx 135mm long (Viva short sticks)
- Burn time of each stick approx. 30 minutes
- Net weight of incense per roll is approx. 17g
- One of 5 products in similar packaging **
- Net price per stick is 5.5 pence
- Made in Japan
*Also available from Vectis Karma - same incense, alternative packaging:
- 260 'Short' Stick box size (NK107)
- 50 'long' stick roll (NK103)
These products are known to be long-lasting, retaining their fragrance well over time.
** All 5 available from Vectis Karma as follows: