Pack of 3 Botanical Candles - made with Natural Soy Wax and Fragrance Oils - Lemon Honeysuckle fragrance
This variety (from a family of 6 fragrances *) is made from 3% by volume of Fragrance Oil added to 100% pure Soy Wax. The fragrance is Lemon Honeysuckle - a delightfully citrus & floral fragrance that will remind you of warm sunny days. These are Medium-sized candles.
The candles in this range come in round ceramic jars (which can be reused when fully burned out) and come in a presentation box. A wooden wick is used which means the candle delivers a light crackling sound when burning as well as light and fragrance. They feature 3 different leaf/plant images in transfer print, which stand out nicely from the pure white colour of the candle jars.
Metal (Iron) Candle Holders are also available (as a separate pack of 3 items) which fits all candles in this range (Medium and Large sizes).
* The full range of 6 fragrances is: Mullberry Harvest (Medium), Lemon Honeysuckle (Medium), Japanese Garden (Medium), Marsh Viola (Large), Victoria Peony (Large) and Wild Jasmine (Large). Vectis Karma stocks all 6 fragrances in this range and the Iron Candleholders.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
- A box of 3 Botanical Candles in round ceramic jars, which are reusable
- 3 Candles at £27.99 make these £9.33 each (with free 1st Class delivery)
- Made from Pure Soy wax with 3% Fragrance Oil
- Each has a burn time of approx. 27 hours
- Each are 320 grams in weight
- Dimensions of each candle are 8cm in Diameter and 6cm in Height
- Ships in a card gift box for protection and as a nice gift
- Iron Candle Holders are separately available in a pack of 3
- Made in China for Ancient Wisdom - a UK company
Soy Wax is far superior to traditional paraffin-based wax candles in a number of ways:
- Soy wax candles generally burn longer than paraffin candles
- Soy wax is derived from natural plants, while paraffin is a refined oil/petroleum by-product - Hence is more environmentally friendly
- Soy wax is 100% biodegradable - paraffin was is not!
- Soy wax spills clean up simply with soap and water. Conversely, paraffin wax spills are extremely difficult to completely clean (if at all)
- Soy wax releases fragrance easier than paraffin candles, and do not taint the fragrance oil aromas
- Soy wax candles are much cleaner burning - they produce very little black soot
Things to be cautious about when using these candles:
Candles have an open flame, so please be sensible and do not burn unattended. Donít place in a drafty position (the candle will burn down too quickly and the aroma will be dissipated). Make sure the candle is fully extinguished before leaving the room. Keep out of the
reach of children and animals when burning.
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on all UK orders
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com