Japanese Incense | Koh-Do | Jinkoh (Woody & Spicy | 20 stick box
Koh-Do* Incense – traditional high quality incense, made by Nippon Kodo, in small, affordable and attractive boxes.
This incense has a distinctly Woody aroma (from Aloeswood) with light, vibrant and stimulating notes of Spices from Cinnamon, clove and Vanilla. This is certainly an uplifting incense.Key words: Energy and Optimism
- Approx. 20 Incense sticks per box, Orange/Red in colour
- Each is approx. 140mm long – just under 5.5 inches
- Burn time is approx. 30 minutes per stick
- Box features Traditional Japanese Art
- Also available in a large box format – see below
- Incense made by Nippon Kodo in Japan
This fragrance (Jinkoh) is also available in a large box of 240 sticks Japanese Incense Sticks | Nippon Kodo | Seiun Gold (Aloeswood) I 220 Stick Box - also stocked by Vectis Karma. See Nippon Kodo ‘Large Box’ section of the shop for more details.
* Koh-Do incense offers an ideal introduction into the world of Japanese Incense, and an ideal choice for those wanting to try new fragrances before purchasing a large box. Using Nippon Kodo incense, each Koh-Do box is ‘linked’ to a large box – varying in quantity from 220 to 480 depending on fragrance. See the Nippon Kodo ‘Large Box’ section of the shop for more details.
Much care has been placed in the design of the Koh-Do boxes – all based on Japanese masterpieces. This echoes the importance the Japanese place on incense burning or ‘listening to incense’. Koh-Do is considered to be one of the ‘Geido’ or Fine Arts in Japanese culture, along with ‘Ikebana’ (flower arranging), ‘Shodo’ (Japanese calligraphy), ‘Sado’ (Japanese Tea ceremony), ‘Yakimono’ (Japanese pottery) and ‘Noh’ (traditional Japanese theatre).