Japanese Incense Sticks | Les Encens du Monde | Tender Season | 35 Short Sticks | Smokeless
This delicious cocktail of scents exhales the tender breath of early summer and the arrival of Lily of the Valley.
This is a 'smokeless' incense - manufactured using a revolutionary technique known as 'micro-encapsulation'. It produces virtually no smoke when burning, never becomes stale and very gently diffuse delicate scents. This is ideal for people in delicate health or those who do not like smoke in general and might otherwise be inclined not to use incense.
The keyword for this incense is: Fruity.
- 'Short' roll of +/- 35 sticks
- Roll Weight approx. 22g
- Each stick approx. 135mm long
- Burn time approx. 30 minutes each
- Specially manufactured as a 'smokeless' incense
- Made in Japan by a traditional incense manufacturer
Being part of the Les Encens du Monde range of Japanese Incense products, you can be assured of the following:
Vectis Karma stock a wide range of Les Encens du Monde products - with 13 varieties of Short stick rolls and 4 varieties of Long stick rolls available. We also stock their Incense holders & bowls, Tibetan Incense range and Ayurvedic range of products.
- The use of high quality, natural product ingredients, that are certified and innovative
- They have a strong commitment to improving the knowledge of incense and its power to promote well being
- Good Ethics, Humanitarian and Environmental concerns are central to the companies ethos