Japanese Incense Sticks | Les Encens du Monde | Karin | Swallows in flight | Sensuality
The KARIN range * of Japanese incense sticks offer traditional fragrances inspired by the 10th century novel 'Tale of Genji' (historically known as the world's first novel, and still in print today). This range is subtle, noble, luxurious and refined - reflecting the books focus on olfactory culture.
Swallows in flight is a noble and distinguished fragrance imbued with sensuality - featuring rich top notes of Jinkoh (Aloeswood).
Jinkoh is the name given to the best quality Aloeswood (also called Agarwood and Eaglewood) which is sourced from official stock - validated by
this products certificated status from CITES - T-SU-09-101111(W).
Flat box of +/- 40 incense sticks with
- Each stick approx. 136mm long - just over 5.25 inches
- Burn time approx. 30 minutes each
- Ships with a porcelain incense holder (design varies)
- Made in Japan by a traditional incense manufacturer
* The Karin range features: Forest of Flowers (Harmony), Perfumed Prince (Seduction), Moonlit Night (creativity), Swallows in flight (Sensuality), Ruby (Freshness) and Pearl (Sweetness) - all available in stock from Vectis Karma.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on all UK orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org