Japanese Incense Sticks | Les Encens du Monde | Karin | Pearl | 'Sweetness' | Smokeless
The KARIN range * of Japanese incense sticks offer traditional fragrances inspired by the 10th century novel 'Tale of Genji' (historically known as the world's first novel, and still in print today). This range is subtle, noble, luxurious and refined - reflecting the books focus on olfactory culture.
Pearl delivers a fresh and delicate perfume; slightly sparkling, like an elegant cascade of mother-of-pearl. This is another "smokeless" incense in the Karin range - made using a special formulation to produce very little smoke, ideal for people in delicate health or those who do not like smoke in general and might otherwise be inclined not to use incense.
With deodorising powers Pearl contains flavonoids (natural extracts of green tea), which have the ability to neutralize the molecules responsible for bad odours. In 5 minutes, thanks to the action of one stick, 75% of bad odour molecules disappear. The ideal product to perfume and deodorise your house.
Key Word: Sweetness
- Flat box of +/- 40 incense sticks with slip cover
- Each stick approx. 136mm long - just over 5.25 inches
- Especially good as a household deodoriser
- Burn time approx. 30 minutes each
- Ships with a porcelain incense holder (design varies)
- Made in Japan by a traditional incense manufacturer
* The Karin range features: Forest of Flowers (Harmony), Perfumed Prince (Seduction), Moonlit Night (creativity), Swallows in flight (Sensuality), Ruby (Freshness) and Pearl (Sweetness) - all available in stock from Vectis Karma.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on all UK orders
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com