|Japanese Incense Sticks | Les Encens du Monde | Karin | Moonlit Night | 'Creativity'
The KARIN range * of Japanese incense sticks offer traditional fragrances inspired by the 10th century novel 'Tale of Genji' (historically known as the world's first novel, and still in print today). This range is subtle, noble, luxurious and refined - reflecting the books focus on olfactory culture.
Moonlit Night delivers a very floral and fresh aromatic expression, dominated by the Daphne flower, known as the flower of poets. Use to encourage and increase creativity.
Ingredients inc. Cercidiphyllum japonicum (Katsura), Santalum spicatum (Australian Sandalwood), Pogostemon patchouli (Patchouli) and Nardostachys jatamansi (Spikenard). All aromatic ingredients are IFRA approved.
Key Word: Creativity
- Flat box of +/- 40 incense sticks with slip cover
- Each stick approx. 136mm long - just over 5.25 inches
- Burn time approx. 30 minutes each
- Ships with a porcelain incense holder (design varies)
- Made in Japan by a traditional incense manufacturer
* The Karin range features: Forest of Flowers (Harmony), Perfumed Prince (Seduction), Moonlit Night (creativity), Swallows in flight (Sensuality), Ruby (Freshness) and Pearl (Sweetness) - all available in stock from Vectis Karma.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: [email protected]