|Japanese Incense Sticks | Les Encens du Monde | Karin | Forest of flowers | 'Harmony'
The KARIN range * of Japanese incense sticks offer traditional fragrances inspired by the 10th century novel 'Tale of Genji' (historically known as the world's first novel, and still in print today). This range is subtle, noble, luxurious and refined - reflecting the books focus on olfactory culture.
Forest of flowers is a warm and welcoming incense - with Daphne flower and Cinnamon top notes above a background of Sandalwood. Use to encourage and develop Harmony.
Ingredients inc. Cercidiphyllum japonicum (Katsura), Santalum spicatum (Australian Sandalwood), Cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon from Ceylon), Citrus sinensis (Citrus from Oranges). All aromatic ingredients are IFRA approved.
Key Word: Harmony
- Flat box of +/- 40 incense sticks with slip cover
- Each stick approx. 136mm long - just over 5.25 inches
- Burn time approx. 30 minutes each
- Ships with a porcelain incense holder (design varies)
- Made in Japan by a traditional incense manufacturer
* The Karin range features: Forest of Flowers (Harmony), Perfumed Prince (Seduction), Moonlit Night (Creativity), Swallows in flight (Sensuality), Ruby (Freshness) and Pearl (Sweetness) - all available in stock from Vectis Karma.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com