A Tibetan Incense Gift Pack – with 5 fragrances/types to enjoy
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
A gift pack containing 5 popular and hand-made, Tibetan Incense Stick bundles. Each variety is made from 100% natural ingredients and are blends from many aromatic ingredients found in the Himalayan mountain region (woods, herbs, flowers and spices). Stick counts vary per pack, but at an average of 14 per individual fragrance, you should get +/- 70 sticks per gift pack.
The pack features:
- Mila Incense – A light and airy aroma made from 28 aromatic ingredients inc. White Sandalwood, Benzoin, Saffron, Nutmeg and Kussum Flower.
- Paljor Healing Incense – a sensual and calming aroma, sweet and very herbal. Known to relieve tension and lighten the mood. Notes of Aquilaria and Citrus.
- Green Tara Incense – good for cleansing negative energy. White Sandalwood based with Cedarwood, Star Anise, Cardamon, Sal Dhoop Resin and other plant extracts
- Kailash Incense – the richest and darkest/spiciest Incense in this pack – listen for notes from Cedarwood, Cardamon, Saffron, Kapoor, Sal Dhoop and Nutmeg.
- Kalachakra Incense – several medicinal herbs inc. Juniper Berry, Agaru and Ganden Khenpa – to be burnt to relieve tension, anxiety and depression. Lots of bright notes in this fragrance.
Tibetan Incense is most often burnt in ritual style, or Puja (prayer offering), by monks all the schools of Tibetan Buddhism. Some fragrances/types having more history or provenance associated with them. For instance, His Holiness the Dalai Lama often confers and channels the power of Kalachakra (one of the highest yoga Tantric deities) through people to encourage and contribute to world peace and well-being.
✓ Tibetan Incense sticks are much thicker than Japanese or Indian sticks – so require a special holder or a bowl filled with sand to support them - see ours below.
Further features in this pack include:
- Sticks are approx. 140mm or 5.5 inches long each
- Burn time is between 20 and 30 minutes each, depending on variety and conditions
- Each variety comes in roll, wound with cotton string in an individual box
- Net weights of Incense vary between 19 and 23 grams across the varieties
- Expect +/- 110 grams of Incense (total) in the gift pack
- All Hand-made
- Made with all natural plant based ingredients
- No animal products or testing used in their production or development
- Made in Nepal and /or N. India by Tibetan exiles
For all Tibetan items, you can browse our Tibetan category
– Incense Sticks, Cones, Gift sets and Holders/Burners.
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org