Frankincense, Luxury Indian Incense Stick by Pure Incense - with sweet top-notes
Frankincense - a smooth and refreshing fragrance with sweet top-notes.
Frankincense is an aromatic resin obtained from trees of the Boswellia genus. Most
is harvested in Somalia; with the rest coming from adjacent countries such as Ethiopia, Sudan
and S. Arabia. Itís harvested by cutting or scraping the tree bark, which causes the resin to extrude and then harden. These hardened resin lumps are known as Frankincense Tears.
Whilst the first recorded use of Frankincense incense was by the Egyptians as early as 5,000 years ago this was later taken up by the Greeks, Romans
and Israelites. In addition, many Asian religions such as Hinduism and Islam use Frankincense as part of their religious ceremonies.
Frankincense in Pure Incense's Classic range features:
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
- 10 grams of Incense per packet, each stick weighing just over 1 gram
- Stick count per packet will be between 8 and 10
- Sticks are approx. 200mm or 8 inches long
- Burn time per stick is between 40 & 45 minutes on average
- The box size is 220mm (L) by 60mm (W) and 10mm (D)
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients are used in Pure Incense's products
- Made in India with devotion
✓ Pure Incense's Luxury Indian Incense, are temple-grade being based on all natural ingredients
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: [email protected]