Tendan Old Temple Meiko - Spicy Sandalwood Japanese Incense Sticks in a large of box approx. 300 sticks
Tendan Old Temple Meiko are high-quality Japanese Incense Sticks; the main ingredient coming from the heartwood of Mysore Sandalwood trees. This wood is seasoned and dried at relatively low temperatures - a technique developed by Nippon Kodo, which blends modern technology with ancient craftsmanship and experience.
With the added ingredients of Cinnamon, Benzoin and Spikenard this makes for an exciting and invigorating Spicy Woody fragrance.
The Japanese word Meiko means Signing - and burning these sticks will uplift your spirits to the point where you might burst into song!
- Approx. 300 Incense sticks per box, brown in
- Each is approx. 140mm long – approx. 5.5 inches
- Burn time is approx. 30 minutes per stick
- The green box features gentle hills and cloud with rays of sunlight
- Box dimensions are approx. 155mm (L), 85mm (W) and 35mm (D)
- Also available in a small box format (Koh-Do) – see below
- Incense made by Nippon Kodo in Japan
Large Box incense from Nippon Kodo offers great fragrances, beautiful looking boxes and great value for money. Great care and attention have been paid to the design and production of the boxes, which are richly decorated and nicely themed to match the fragrance within. These will make a beautiful gift either for a special friend or for you!
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on all UK orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org