Sacred Elephant's Ayurvedic Incense Selections have been chosen to help provide lasting physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing. Each of the three (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) are a carefully selected range of fragrances designed to balance your Dosha using the ancient science of the Ayurveda.
Recognising that human beings are part of nature, Ayurveda describes three fundamental energies that govern our inner and outer environments: movement, transformation and structure. Known in Sanskrit as Vata (Wind), Pitta (Fire), and Kapha (Earth), these primary forces are responsible for the characteristics of our mind and body.
Loving and naturally compassionate. The Kapha selection is the perfect antidote to lethargy and complacency. Enlivening the senses it compliments the dosha's elegant, serene calmness. You will receive the following scents:
- Cinnamon Spice
- Guara Leela Musk
- Himalayan Musk
This Kapha Selection features:
- 10 Sticks per box - 30 sticks in total for this Kapha themed Ayurveda Selection
- Each stick weighs approx. 1 gram
- And is approx. 200m long (8 inches)
- Burn time per stick is between 40 & 45 minutes on average
- Guaranteed Vegan with pure essential oils
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients
- Ethically produced in India
✓ The entire Sacred Elephant range of Luxury Indian Incense contains no chemicals or synthetic ingredients
Vectis Karma Stock the full range of Sacred Elephant Incense products:
- Luxury Incense Sticks: Agarwood, Cedar, Cinnamon Spice, Guara Leela, Himalayan Musk, Myrrh, Prema, Rose, Sandalwood, Sayali Jasmine and Vraja Leela.
- Spécialiste range: Agarwood, Blue Lotus, Sandalwood and White Orchid.
- Inspired Selections: Meditation, Romance, Uplifting and Yoga
- Ayurvedic bundles: Vata, Pitta and Kapha.