The aroma of Coffee
from a Japanese Incense Stick. This is a mellow and rich fragrance, of freshly brewed coffee. We find this fragrance to be gentle and refined, whilst with a background depth that keeps it true to the fresh coffee aroma. This is authentic and positive, without being overpowering. A good all-round incense for the home, especially when welcoming visitors.
Made using fine coffee beans and other supporting incense ingredients along with Japanese Binchō-tan charcoal. Sourced from Ubame Oak trees, this is considered to be the best charcoal available, as it burns at lower than normal temperatures. This ensures it does not release unpleasant odours and produces very low levels of smoke when burning.
Nippon Kodo have really put their 440 year experience to good use with this incense - using carefully selected natural fragrance ingredients and superb incense-making craft to create an excellent new product.
- Beautiful box with sticks wrapped in Japanese tissue paper
- Approx. 160 sticks per box
- Each stick is approx. 142mm long (5.5 inches)
- Burn time per stick is approx. 25 minutes
- Net. weight of incense is approx. 90 grams
- Gross weight (inc. box is approx. 135 grams
- Box dimensions are approx. 160mm (L) by75mm (W) by 35mm (D)
- Low levels of smoke when burning
- Aroma Bliss also features a Green Tea fragrance (see below)
- Note, this product is not edible
- Made in Japan