Japanese Incense Sticks | Nippon Kodo | Taiyo Lily of the Valley | 380 Stick Box
The main ingredient for this incense comes from the Florentine Iris - an oil obtained from the roots of this plant. Along with notes of Lily of the Valley, this produces an aroma which is velvety and sweet - and one which has been associated with love since ancient Roman times.
Key words: Comfort and Relaxation
- Box contains approx. 380 Incense sticks, Black in colour
- Net weight of Incense is approx. 192g
- Gross weight of box is approx. 252g
- Box dimensions: approx. 99mm W by 162mm L by 40mm D
- Each stick is approx. 142mm or approx. 5.5 inches long
- Burn time is approx. 30 minutes each
- Cost per stick is approx. 7.4 pence
- Beautifully coloured and designed box - in Green shades with mountains and flowers
- Also available in a 20 Stick small pack *
- Made in Hong Kong
This fragrance (Taiyo Lily of the Valley) is also available in a small box of 20 sticks - * Iris Incense Sticks | Koh-Do | Box of 20 sticks by Nippon Kodo - also stocked by Vectis Karma. See Koh-Do Incense section of the shop for more details.
Large Box incense from Nippon Kodo offers great fragrances, beautiful looking boxes and value for money. Great care and attention has been paid to the design and production of the boxes, which are richly decorated and nicely themed to match the fragrance within. These will make a beautiful gift either for a special friend or for you!
*Koh-Do Incense– traditional high quality incense, made by Nippon Kodo, in small, affordable and attractive boxes - each linked to a Nippon Kodo large box of the same incense.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org