Japanese Incense | Nippon Kodo | Zuiun Good Fortune Cloud | 50 Stick Roll
This is an elegant Aloeswood based incense, blended with Sandalwood, Benzoin and a floral balsamic. For the (low) price point, this is a complex blend offering a deep and mellow aroma. When burning you may detect subtle sweet notes underneath the woody top notes from the Aloeswood and Sandalwood.
In Japanese, Zuiun means Auspicious Cloud or Cloud of Good Fortune and these sticks burn with plentiful smoke. A good incense to burn when meditating or concentrating on the moment (Mindfulness). Try to detect all the individual notes or aromas from these sticks. Great value for money given the complexity of the blend and the high quality ingredients used in the production of these incense sticks.
- 50 sticks, taped in a paper roll
- Green and White art work with herbal images and Gold lettering
- Each stick is 135mm long – approx. 5.25 inches
- Net weight of incense per roll is approx. 22g
- Dark Brown Sticks
- Burn time is approx. 25 minutes per stick
- Cost per stick is 9.9 pence
- One of five products in similar packaging *
- Made in Japan
All 5 available from Vectis Karma as follows: