TA'ER - Meditative, Sacred and Awakening. A beautifully gentle, woody/herbal fragrance.
Sandalwood provides gentle, smooth and cool top notes for this fragrance - making it a gentle woody incense. Supported by the golden tones of resinous Amber, warmth is added. Chinese Rhubarb adds subtle wafts of evergreen and scent from Herb of Grace enlightens this opulent blend. This fragrance is ideal for meditative practice and is spiritually uplifting.
Named after a sacred Tibetan Monastery located on the tranquil slopes of Lotus Mountain, renowned for its holy Sandalwood tree. If you like Tibetan orientated aromas like this one, also try Ume's Labrang or Paomashan.
- Box of 30 Quality Incense Sticks
- Burn time per stick is approx. 33 minutes
- Each box has a total burn time exceeding 16 hours
- Each stick is approx. 150mm long (just over 6 inches)
- Net weight of incense is approx. 13 grams
- Gross weight with box is approx. 29 grams
- Box size is 164mm (L), 33mm (W) by 23mm (D)
- Embossed and varnished sleeve with gold Ume signature & logo
- Pure plant ingredients which are sourced worldwide
- There are 7 varieties/fragrances in Ume's Incense range*
- Ume is a London based, Quality Incense company
* Vectis Karma stock all 7 varieties in Ume's Incense range: Mogao, Ajanta, Paomashan, Labrang, Ta'er, Point Lobos and Monreale.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
Features of all Ume Quality Incense sticks are that they are traditional, high-grade incense sticks made using 100% aromatic plant ingredients - herbs, spices, barks, seeds & saps - bound with water with no fillers. These incense sticks are free from a bamboo core, charcoal or essential oils. In addition, there are no synthetic perfumes or such ingredients.
Karen @ Vectis Karma says: "Given that Ume Incense Sticks have no bamboo core we
categorise them as a Japanese Style Incense. The fragrances from this range will take you on 'aromatic journeys' across counties/regions such as China, Tibet, Nepal and the Middle East. The quality of production, packaging
and presentation is very high - and the fragrances have both strength and delicacy - these are complex blends. Much knowledge and understanding - both ancient and contemporary - has been invested in producing this range of incense."
"Ume sticks rapidly became a family
favourite and we recommend them highly to our customers. Lastly, noting the quality of ingredients, their 100% natural provenance and complexity of the blends: at these prices, they represent very good value for money."
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com