PAOMASHAN - Calming, Balancing and Enchanting. Unique, rich and luminous aromas.
Warming Aromatic Ginger and penetrating Clove spices form the dry and tingling base notes of this incense. You should notice these ahead of the heart notes from Lavender, supported by distant notes of Chocolate and Blackberry.
Named after a place of enlightenment high up in the glacial mountain ranges of Tibet. If you like Tibetan orientated aromas like this one, also try Ume's Labrang or Ta'er.
- Box of 30 Quality Incense Sticks
- Burn time per stick is approx. 33 minutes
- Each box has a total burn time exceeding 16 hours
- Each stick is approx. 150mm long (just over 6 inches)
- Net weight of incense is approx. 13 grams
- Gross weight with box is approx. 29 grams
- Box size is 164mm (L), 33mm (W) by 23mm (D)
- Embossed and varnished sleeve with gold Ume signature & logo
- Pure plant ingredients which are sourced world-wide
- There are 7 varieties/fragrances in Ume's Incense range*
- Ume are a London based, Quality Incense company
* Vectis Karma stock all 7 varieties in Ume's Incense range: Mogao, Ajanta, Paomashan, Labrang, Ta'er, Point Lobos and Monreale.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
Features of all Ume Quality Incense sticks are that they are traditional, high grade incense sticks made using 100% aromatic plant ingredients - herbs, spices, barks, seeds & saps - bound with water with no fillers. These incense sticks are free from: a bamboo core, charcoal or essential oils. In addition there are no synthetic perfumes or such ingredients.
Karen @ Vectis Karma says: "Given that Ume Incense Sticks have no bamboo core we categorise them as a Japanese Style Incense. The fragrances from this range will take you on 'aromatic journeys' across counties/regions such as China, Tibet, Nepal and the Middle East. The quality of production, packaging and presentation is very high - and the fragrances have both strength and delicacy - these are complex blends. Much knowledge and understanding - both ancient and contemporary - has been invested in producing this range of incense."
"Ume sticks rapidly became a family favourite and we recommend them highly to our customers. Lastly, noting the quality of ingredients, their 100% natural provenance and complexity of the blends: at these prices they represent very good value for money."
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com