MOGAO - Sweet, Refreshing
and Energising. Burn when you seek creative energy.
This vibrant blend of plant components bursts with the energy of earthy Angelica Root at the base. A refreshing breeze of Korean Mint with honeyed heart notes of Liquidambar Formosana (Chinese sweet gum tree) further resonate in inspirational harmony. We found Mogao to be refreshing & lively in a gentle way.
Named Mogao after a complex of ancient art filled Buddhist caves, situated at a crossroads of trade, cultural and intellectual influences in the Gansu province of Western China. This trade route is commonly known as The Silk Road and the caves themselves locally referred to as the Thousand Buddha Grottoes or Dunhuang Caves.
- Box of 30 Quality Incense Sticks
- Burn time per stick is approx. 33 minutes
- Each box has a total burn time exceeding 16 hours
- Each stick is approx. 150mm long (just over 6 inches)
- Net weight of incense is approx. 13 grams
- Gross weight with box is approx. 29 grams
- Box size is 164mm (L), 33mm (W) by 23mm (D)
- Embossed and varnished sleeve with gold Ume signature & logo
- Pure plant ingredients which are sourced worldwide
- There are 7 varieties/fragrances in Ume's Incense range*
- Ume is a London based, Quality Incense company
* Vectis Karma stock all 7 varieties in Ume's Incense range: Mogao, Ajanta, Paomashan, Labrang, Ta'er, Point Lobos and Monreale.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
Features of all Ume Quality Incense sticks are that they are traditional, high-grade incense sticks made using 100% aromatic plant ingredients - herbs, spices, barks, seeds & saps - bound with water with no fillers. These incense sticks are free from a bamboo core, charcoal or essential oils. In addition, there are no synthetic perfumes or such ingredients.
Karen @ Vectis Karma says: "Given that Ume Incense Sticks have no bamboo core we
categorise them as a Japanese Style Incense. The fragrances from this range will take you on 'aromatic journeys' across counties/regions such as China, Tibet, Nepal and the Middle East. The quality of production, packaging
and presentation is very high - and the fragrances have both strength and delicacy - these are complex blends. Much knowledge and understanding - both ancient and contemporary - has been invested in producing this range of incense."
"Ume sticks rapidly became a family
favourite and we recommend them highly to our customers. Lastly, noting the quality of ingredients, their 100% natural provenance and complexity of the blends: at these prices, they represent very good value for money."
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org