LABRANG - Vibrant, Spicy and Healing. An invigorating incense experience.
Spicy oriental scents with top notes of rich Frankincense, which are deep and dry. Followed by bittersweet Myrrh, luscious Aniseed and Holy Basil. Impressions created when burning this incense (for us) are strong, invigorating and powerful.
This blend was created to honour Tibetan culture where legends are born and classic texts are voraciously studied. Precious spices valued on a par with gold and have been actively traded for thousands of years. If you like Tibetan orientated aromas like this one, also try Ume's Paomashan or Ta'er.
- Box of 30 Quality Incense Sticks
- Burn time per stick is approx. 33 minutes
- Each box has a total burn time exceeding 16 hours
- Each stick is approx. 150mm long (just over 6 inches)
- Net weight of incense is approx. 13 grams
- Gross weight with box is approx. 29 grams
- Box size is 164mm (L), 33mm (W) by 23mm (D)
- Embossed and varnished sleeve with gold Ume signature & logo
- Pure plant ingredients which are sourced world-wide
- Ume are a London based, Quality Incense company
* Vectis Karma stock all 7 varieties in Ume's Incense range: Mogao, Ajanta, Paomashan, Labrang, Ta'er, Point Lobos and Monreale.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
Features of all Ume Quality Incense sticks are that they are traditional, high grade incense sticks made using 100% aromatic plant ingredients - herbs, spices, barks, seeds & saps - bound with water with no fillers. These incense sticks are free from: a bamboo core, charcoal or essential oils. In addition there are no synthetic perfumes or such ingredients.
Karen @ Vectis Karma says: "Given that Ume Incense Sticks have no bamboo core we categorise them as a Japanese Style Incense. The fragrances from this range will take you on 'aromatic journeys' across counties/regions such as China, Tibet, Nepal and the Middle East. The quality of production, packaging and presentation is very high - and the fragrances have both strength and delicacy - these are complex blends. Much knowledge and understanding - both ancient and contemporary - has been invested in producing this range of incense."
"Ume sticks rapidly became a family favourite and we recommend them highly to our customers. Lastly, noting the quality of ingredients, their 100% natural provenance and complexity of the blends: at these prices they represent very good value for money."
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com