Tibetan Incense | Les Encens du Monde | Himalaya Relaxing | 16 Sticks
Made according to a recipe dating back to the sixth century CE, this incense is composed of nearly 30 plants. The recipe, with its hints of Aniseed, Copper and Cypress, was conceived to relax the spirit and dissipate any nervous tension.
- 16 Sticks per pack
- Sticks tied in roll and ships in card/paper box
- Net Weight approx. 18 grams
- Approx. 140mm Long each
- Approx. 45 min burn time each
- 100% natural ingredients
Also in this range: Lotus Tranquillity, Mandala Harmony and Buddha Meditation. Respecting ancient texts and traditional recipes, these incenses are manufactured in Nepal in the clinic of Dr Dolkar, a woman doctor, 13th generation descendant of famous Tibetan doctors of the Lhasa school. This incense is a means of financing her mission: to give consultations to the population for a very modest fee.
Each composition corresponds to a different use:
- Buddha Meditation - meditational and ritual purposes
- Lotus Tranquility - medicinal herb for relaxation, calming, soothing
- Mandala Harmony - harmonising tensions, balancing energies and purifying the air
- Himalaya Relaxing - creating harmonious and calm atmospheres
Tibetan Incense sticks are thicker than Japanese incense sticks - hence there is a special Tibetan Incense Stick Holder also available from Vectis Karma.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org