Tibetan Incense | Les Encens du Monde | Buddha Meditation | 16 Sticks
This incense with a fresh and leathery aroma contains ingredients from Nagajurna including Spikenard, Sandalwood and Nutmeg which creates an atmosphere of peace and harmony, favourable for Meditation.
- 16 Sticks per pack
- Sticks tied in roll and ships in card/paper box
- Net Weight approx. 18 grams
- Approx. 140mm Long each
- Approx. 45 min burn time each
- 100% natural ingredients
Also in this range: Lotus Tranquillity, Himalayan Relaxing and Mandala Harmony. Respecting ancient texts and traditional recipes, these incenses are manufactured in Nepal in the clinic of Dr Dolkar, a woman doctor, 13th generation descendant of famous Tibetan doctors of the Lhasa school. This incense is a means of financing her mission: to give consultations to the population for a very modest fee.
Each composition corresponds to a different use:
- Buddha Meditation - meditational and ritual purposes
- Lotus Tranquility - medicinal herb for relaxation, calming, soothing
- Mandala Harmony - harmonising tensions, balancing energies and purifying the air
- Himalaya Relaxing - creating harmonious and calm atmospheres
Tibetan Incense sticks are thicker than Japanese incense sticks - hence there is a special Tibetan Incense Stick Holder also available from Vectis Karma.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org